1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Skill cancels charged attacks

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by FBohler, Mar 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

When using manual attack, if I mistime a skill I was planning to use by pressing the skill's hotkey just before releasing the mouse buttom for a charged attack, I lose the charged attack.
    I don't know if this was intentional gameplay design, but I feel I should perform the charged attack in this case instead of cancelling it.

So my proposal is when using a skill or consumable while charging an attack, the player will release the charged attack and then use the skill/consumable as a follow up.

2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

While charging a skill, holding the mouse button won't start charging an attack until the skill has been cast. I think it should also work like that in reverse: if you're charging an attack then pressing a skill hotkey will do nothing until the attack is released.

3. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

Although not the ideal solution in my opinion, this would be good enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.