Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Skill Combos

Discussion in 'Release 30 Feedback Forum' started by Isaiah, Jun 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isaiah

Isaiah Avatar

In my current character evolution I have found it more fun personally to press deeper into a few other magic skill trees Air, water, and sun mostly... and i'm still debating on playing more with earth because who doesn't love earth quakes and stuff?

Anyway, I'm using the fire arrow mostly from the fire tree and considering abandoning much of it, and Also in the death tree is not my person style, so I use the fist spell in a deck for low reagents, and I have death ray... but here's the thing I like fire arrow for the DOT but I don't really like death ray and personally except for combos with fire arrow, I don't want any other death magic since I'm not into summoning at this time, so I have a competant level of death mastery and fire damage innate... otherwise I'm not really diving deep into those.

Could it be possible to just stack the combo firey decay glyph into our decks instead of the death ray and fire arrow? I have both skills and worked on them, but I really don't want to use either of them except maybe the firey decay on occasion. If firy decay is the only one that comes to my mind, it would be nice if I could just load those combos into my deck only instead of death ray or fire arrow.

To have it in my deck would be my preference, but if that breaks the system too much I would be willing to settle on having the combo as a noble skill only. Besides the noble skill sort of takes up a spot, but if I need it, it could come in handy to deal with weak things with low health and I know it will just burn up the last of the thing as I use my main guns for healthy targets.

(of course if I encounter creatures that are killed by fire I would change up an alternate deck and use the medocer fire skills that I have)... in which case I might not use the combo glyph. All in all I like the skill system a lot because I feel like I can become a pure mage and learn it all but with varying degrees of specialization thanks for that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.