Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Skill Glyphs displayed on right hand side of screen

Discussion in 'Release 28 Dev+' started by Kara Brae, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

3/28/2016 9:34 PM
    Title: Skill Glyphs displayed on right hand side of screen
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details: I assume that the following quote from the Release 28 post refers to the line of glyphs shown on the right hand side of the screen.
    Skill Advancement UI:Skills that advance during a play session now display the experience bar for that skill as well as the total delta of each skill level on screen during the session. This allows the player to see the total progress that each skill has made during the session.

It does not accurately describe the behavior I expected. I expected only to see glyphs of skills I am training and which advanced during the session.

The actual behavior was different. Of the 7 glyphs that are displayed on my screen, I was training only the two bottom ones (Healing Burst and Fire Attunement). I was "maintaining" all the rest.

Another issue: I was not training Heightened Awareness (4th from the bottom), but noticed that at level 49 it was quite full and only needed a tiny push to reach 50, so I enabled it. It immediately dropped to the level you see in the screenshot, the green bar retreating a third of the way. I had expected that by "maintaining" the skill, pooled exp would be constantly sucked to maintain it at the level it was at.

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16324
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 GPU RAM: 3020
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.337.Date.03.27.16
    Area: Novia_R4_Hills01_VaubanPass
    Loc: (342.3, 30.2, 152.0)
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.