Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Slow Website - 20+ seconds to load Account Page

Discussion in 'Release 15 Feedback' started by Lord Andernut, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

First - If we have a website/webpage functionality suggestion or feedback location please point me there :)

This is not a bug, nor specific to R15 but seemed a good place for feedback.

My account page is busier than most - it has a lot of information and items on it.

So there may be a method of displaying information that is appropriate for most people, but for me it takes generally around 20 seconds to load.

So if I decide to convert 5 items to credits it takes me 20 seconds to load the page, then 20 more seconds for each item. I can search the entire forum for "bucket" and see 200 results stretching back to September of 2013 (and earlier for more obscure words should I choose) and it takes about 2 seconds :)

I would love if someone took a look at just the account page, I find it a bit painful to use and it's directly related to allocating money and seeing what I already own :)

FYI Blackthorne has been mentioned in 26 posts since April of 2013. Enjoy that information :p

TEK likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.