Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Smoke indicators Pot problem persists

Discussion in 'Release 46 Feedback Forum' started by Yakamo LLTS, Oct 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yakamo LLTS

Yakamo LLTS Avatar

Can we please get this addressed! In all seriousness this was something Lord British pushed unto Chris many many months ago (an annoyance even he didn't even enjoy) but it has yet to be done. The last issue was the guy to work on it needed to fix inns. I've already been told its being avoided due to pvp reasons, but i think the community is tough enough.

Going around for an hour looking for online players that arent actually online, is just a huge deterrence to online gameplay.

zyxe likes this.
  2. Gix

Gix Avatar

Not sure what that entails or if it's related but it does spring an idea to mind.

Imagine if towns (not just POTs) had a overworld display/icon that displayed whenever or not players where in the inns themselves. Instead or on top of knowing if there are players in towns, the inns could be used as a "Looking for Group" system.

... we'd just need some kind of mini-game in the inns to pass the time. The pianos and radios already help but maybe like dozens of chess boards where the pieces can't leave their designated tables... or maybe they just re-spawn after a while (if the original pieces are no longer on the table).

Might be cool to set a bar-scene vibe.

zyxe likes this.
  3. Yakamo LLTS

Yakamo LLTS Avatar

That is a legit neat idea that i would support that. Mini games I am all for and its funny you say that. With so many games going on and loading screen or just being in a zone knowing you have nothing more to do, a little mini game pop up would be entertaining. Maybe a snake game that eats the screen and your friends as well. Screenshots would be halarious

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.