Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Solace Bridge Outskirts: Liliana's gravestone?

Discussion in 'Release 41 Feedback Forum' started by Ancev, May 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ancev

Ancev Avatar

5/12/2017 12:22 PM
    Title: Solace Bridge Outskirts: Liliana's gravestone?
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker? no
    Details: I met Lord and Lady Langston. I found the bandit hut and found Liliana's painting. There were 2 other players there as well. I wasn't able to open the door to the hut at first, no mouse cursor would show up on the door. Then the door just opened on it's own or by one of the other players.

I went into the hut, double clicked the painting and left. Noticed the other players killed the archer that was near by. I double clicked on the gravestone and it didn't do anything. Went back to Lord Langston and turned in the quest. Maybe I missed part of the story when I first talked to Lord Langston but I was wondering why there is a gravestone by the hut. I asked him about Liliana's grave.. I thought they lived in Ardoris. He didn't know what I was talking about and neither did Lady Langston.

I went back to the hut and noticed the other mouse cursor option to pay my respects to the grave then went back to Lord and Lady Langston again and asked about the grave but still no info or backstory associated it.

Went back to the grave again and this time I noticed the Archer was paying his respects to the grave. I tried to talk to him but he can't be interacted with. I double clicked on the grave again (I thought) and this time I smashed the urn or vase and did some kind of evil gesture afterwards! oops. Also I can't open the door to the hut anymore.

Might be a bug in here somewhere...?

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 8122
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 2016
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.602.Date.05.03.17
    Area: Novia_R1_Forest04_01
    Area Display Name: Solace Bridge Outskirts
    Loc: (352.8, -2.8, 48.3)

Dartan Obscuro likes this.
  2. Mischievous Dragon

Mischievous Dragon Riparian Reaper

In Build 602, the death of the nearby non-aggro bandit should open the door. There is a state flag where once the bandit is killed, it sets a flag to open the door for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.