Solace Bridge Outskirts

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ConjurerDragon, Jun 4, 2023.

1. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

Swamp Bandits:
    Harvesting the Heiloom again I came to notice that those poor bastards have been hiding in that swamp for at least as long as the bivouak has been set up on the hill. Without tents, tower ruins, bed rolls - without anything. Well, except for the fence and his hut but he is on the other side of the river and the "main" bandits camp is the empty shack under the wooden walkway in the swamp.

Add perhaps a crate and a bedroll? I would even donate the bedroll from my collection of 90+ bedrolls. :D

Bivouak:
    Private Fleta canĀ“t catch a fish - and Corporal Heloise is stashing not one but TWO fishing rods at her tent?
    Practically Fleta should have one as he is doing the fishing and any surplus not in use should be under control of Sergeant Sedgewick at the supply sergeant of the camp. Unless that is an intended point about how practice and reality sometimes shift from each other in the army, where a simple private can catch fish with his hands while the supply sergeant has none to give out and the Corporal who is charged with retrieving heirlooms has two fishing rods lying uselessly around...