Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Solania Catacombs Daemon Room Key dont drop

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by nikkon78, Mar 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikkon78

nikkon78 Avatar

Solania Catacombs Daemon Room the kye for the rome dont drop. i have tryed now 5 time and cleaer the hohl instance and no mob drop the Bonekey for the door at the Daemon.

Blocker
    Reproduce 100%

2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

I just confirmed that the key is available in the scene.

The key has a low chance to drop as loot form any of the elves in Solania Catacombs.

Jaesun likes this.
  3. nikkon78

nikkon78 Avatar

Thanks for the spoiler. Why do you have to destroy the game? This room was the perfect thing for a top player to do solo. Also, the two daemons is easy to do alone as a range. But now you always have to wait for the luck that comes a key. as described in the forum, a player gets the key in a round two times and I make five rounds and get none. sorry but that's one more reason to delete the subscription and play something else. In the last release you have damaged more than you brought into play. Dungoens are only for the people who PVP are top and in the case can farm the room. No new content. and now restrict the areas that are there. People in momment really do you a bad job !!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.