1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

(sold) One Of The Biggest Sale

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Thief, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thief

Thief Avatar

The following list of items are for sale as a ***pack*** and will not sell them individually. You will see lots of cool items which I valued a lot and was hard to get.

Please pm me your offer for all the items. (There were too many items to mention so I took some screenshots please check them)

Tax Free Town Deed
    Comm Free Vendor
    2x sword of ba'heer royal founder chainmailset baron's crown, founder cutlas, r founder cutlass

Imp Servant

Crystal sword replica

400k gold

37 COTO (23 of them gold)

Stats Necklases major str,dex,int (4x)

Stat Rings major str,dex,int (3x)

9x oracle eye sparkler

2x pure black dye

1x glowing black dye

+3 warlock necklace *exceptional +dex +health

Please see the core artifact pack photo (rare ones)

Please see the cloak collection photo

Please see meteoric set photo

Please see pattern set photo

Please check the photo for ores

Please check 26 artifacts, bear mask, shield of attraction and 2x troll belt mats

Founder Set (chainmail)

Misc mats and potions (way too many to show took a single one)

42 artifacts

100s of each repair kits (please check the photo)

8x unlearning scrool

Please see the photo for spare highend weapons

2x founder cutlass

1x virtue sword

Lord founder town home

Please see the vendor items

Ready to salvage high dura estocs, bows etc

Kobold Rotunda Gazebo

Founder's lord throne

Ornate wooden hottub

Large Cordovan Harp

Oracle eye mirror

Please check the photo for food and cooking mats

Basement (village size, deco can be given as well) Photo attached

Kobold storage chest

3x virtue banner *valor honor courage

Tinkerer certificate

mounted Dragon and phonix

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sea Bear

Sea Bear Avatar

WOW... that is a big piece of work trying to guess what the value of all that is and then seeing if it is even something close to what you want for it?
    Because of that I will pass on making an offer to you.

However, If you wish to disclose what your goal is price wise in private I can probably figure out real quickly what it would be worth to me as a package and see if we can make a deal.
    There is a lot of stuff I don't really care about, but there is also a lot of stuff I do care about.

The other concern is your living in Turkey correct? How would you want to handle the transaction.I live in USA. If you would like to talk a bit in PM please contact me.

otherwise I wish you good lock and goodwill in all your endeavors my friend.

Ghengis Kahn - Sea Bear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.