Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Soltown catacomb entrance

Discussion in 'Release 32 Bug Forum' started by enderandrew, Jul 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

I entered the catacombs accidentally clicking in the cemetery. I wanted to leave so I clicked the ladder to exit, but it just keeps putting you back at the base of the same ladder, so you can't exit.

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  2. Bowyer

Bowyer Avatar

I had the same issue.
    If I click on the top of ladder I end up at the base again.
    But then I noticed when I click on the bottom of the ladder, it does take me to the exit.

So ... , bug or feature ;)

3. Alexander

Alexander Avatar

it might be more of a feature than a bug. Yes, you have to click at the base. All ladders are designed in the same manner. So, for example, if you are at the top of a ladder, and you needed to climb down, you would naturally double click on the top to climb down. Same thing vise versa. If you were at the bottom of the ladder and needed to climb up, you would click at the base. If you are at the bottom of the ladder already and double clicked on top, it would just take you back to the base of the ladder. I used to make this mistake all the time by double clicking on the wrong part of the ladder. Perhaps, Port can change certain ladders such that in cases such as the Soltown sewers, double clicking anywhere on the ladder would lead you directly outside?

4. Lupo

Lupo Avatar

hehe and I thought that it was just unclimable! ah well at least I made some gold coins down there but glad I could out :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.