Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Some crafting issues

Discussion in 'Release 22 Feedback' started by KuBaTRiZeS, Oct 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KuBaTRiZeS

KuBaTRiZeS Avatar

• Str bonus is given by White iron, and Int bonus is given by Fustian Cloth. I think it makes sense to swap the bonuses given by Constantan and Supple leather, so the dex bonus belongs to leather. Since Damage resist is given by Meteoric, what could Constantan do? (i suggest lower fizzle chance :D)
    • Just crafted some Chainmail gear and noticed that both chest and leggins got three benefits because they need three elements to be crafted. Don't know if it's intended or not or if it's a way to compensate Mail over Plate... but i think it's another point against wearing leather.
    • Crafted instruments being able to crit and give bonuses is more than odd. Besides, I don't feel entirely cool with instruments having a dedicated character slot. I think the slot used by the instrument should be kind of a misc slot where you can place some other stuff too! What i don't know, but i picture an epic battle between two forces with all their soldiers carrying lutes, oboes, cellos, guitars, flutes etc. and suddenly it doesn't look that epic... even though it could sound epic for sure :D

Sara Dreygon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.