Some questions to full loot pvp haters.

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by maleficum, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maleficum

maleficum Avatar

why are u people pushing SINGLE PLAYER so hard? We want OPEN WORLD experience.Can we have a different server?I Or choice when creating character. PVP or PVE. ( with some unique things added to pvp since it puts u in danger) is this realy that much to ask ?
    So far this game promises to be another MMO with some cool uo features.
    They really need to make it clear. If only option for me to attack somebody is when somebody wants to run a quest.So be it.We will wait couple more years until somebody will make another game.

P.S. not saying that it needs to be done..but what do you ULTIMA fans think if all the people that want to see open pvp in sota or just support sota to get open pvp game in another RG project will pull theyre pledge.Will u even hit 1m ?

Probly it is the stupid question to ask since u guys think that u are 99% here

Sorry for my english.

2. Owain

Owain Avatar

Who is pushing single player so hard among full loot PvP players?

Who says you don't have an open world experience in FPO? Everyone there will share your play style, and you don't have to worry about PKs.

If open PvP is a feature of OPO, then for PvP players, we don't have to worry that someone there is participating in PvP involuntarily. If you are there, you are there by choice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.