Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Some quests aren't working right.

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Kaffien, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaffien

Kaffien Avatar

Blue Rose Isle, Crafters Town, Black Rock Cove
    1. Reproduction Rate: Happens every time i login.
    2. Blocker? yes i don't think i can progress along the courage ladder due to this.
    3. Details: The quest log tells me I must take the Amulet to Bridget in Resolute.
      When I try to give it to her, she says thank you for giving me the amulet already.
      I do not have the amulet in my possession anymore but the quest hasn't moved on.

Secondly, I met the lady Marlene Graff, she needs her necklace brought back to her.
      I have it in my possession but my quest log still tells me to go look for it.

4. Steps to Reproduce: try to give bridget the amulet, or check logs for evidence of 'return the necklace
      marlene graff'. It still says I need to find it.
    5. User Specs: ryzen 7 1700, 16gb ddr 2133 ram, samsung evo 850 pro, XFX rx580.

Paladin Michael likes this.
  2. Kaffien

Kaffien Avatar

The heirloom for Marlene Graff was able to be returned despite the quests not acknowledging that I had picked it up.
    Despite it not asking me to return it. However the amulet for Bridget seems bugged still. That, or the quest is.

She has accepted the amulet, it is no longer in my inventory but the quest dialogue did not / will not proceed.

3. Kaffien

Kaffien Avatar

Is the Marlene Graff heirloom quest supposed to be repeatable? I returned the heirloom, was rewarded exp and gold. I re entered the
    scene and she is asking me to find the heirloom again.

4. Carthoris

Carthoris Avatar

For me, 'court' was not an option and I had to type it in manually. Try typing 'court' when speaking with Bridget.

5. Kaffien

Kaffien Avatar

The prompt didn't appear for me either. Typing in court seems to have jarred Brigid's memory.
    On to harvest, thank you for the help.

Paladin Michael likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.