Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Spawner Issue - Sequanna Colossus

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by kaeshiva, Nov 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

1. Spawner Issue - Sequanna Colossus
    2. 100%
    3. No
    4. When entering Sequanna Colossus zone (fresh zone) there are 8 Huge Corpions that spawn next to the bones at around the following location:

Area: Sequanna Colossus (Novia_R4_POI_SequanaColossus) Loc: (88.9, 85.8, 170.0) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjRfUE9JX1NlcXVhbmFDb2xvc3N1c3x8KDg4Ljg2OCwgODUuNzY0LCAxNzAuMDM0KXwoMCwgMC45NTcsIDAsIDAuMjkpfDg2Ni40ODY3fDE3LjkwMzd8Ny4yNjM4NDM=

However on subsequent passes by this area only 4 out of the 8 respawn. I originally thought this was perhaps because the timer was different for different ones, but even after leaving this area alone (and being the only person in the zone / on friends mode) they still did not return. Confirmed by leaving myself stood near spawn point while eating dinner, four respawned after a few minutes but no further respawns after 15-20 minutes.

5. Kill corpions. Wait. Corpion population is always 4, never 8 as initial spawn.

6. n/a zone related issue

On a possibly related note, sometimes when I'm running through here I see some terrain glitchiness, like something is trying to spawn, but doesn't. Its hard to describe and I've not been able to capture it. This is the only zone I've seen it in. Its almost like things are spawning and perhaps getting stuck underground. That could explain where the missing corpions are. Anyway, reported so it can be looked ati.

#SaveTheCorpions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.