Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Spawner reset rare enemy - possible bug - not critical

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Echondas, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

06/01/2019 16:33
    Title: Spawner reset rare enemy - possible bug - not critical
    Reproduction Rate: 1/1

Blocker? Does not block gameplay entirely but it blocks my fun and enthusiasm

Details: I was in The Hilt (non-quest) for about 45 minutes and got a Ferocious Black Spider to spawn. My guildmate entered my instance and couldn't find me - so I killed some kobolds on my way upstairs t o find him, met him halfway, and went back to the Ferocious Black Spider - and it was replaced with a Ferocious Wolf Spider.

The way these spawners work as far as I can guess - is sometimes a 'rare' monster might spawn after killing the regular monsters for quite a while. This could IMHO cause some serious player annoyance. Also - since this type of spawner is utilized in other scenes - such as Deep Ravenswood and the special Lich.

This originally thought this could be an issue affecting multiple scenes and/or spawners and causing larger issues which was why I originally posted it in Critical Issues.

Steps to Reproduce: Get a 'rare' monster to spawn from one of these types of spawners - leave the spawn radius and go somewhere else for a bit - then come back - monster will have unspawned and is replaced with 'default' version ?

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6800K CPU @ 3.40GHz (12) System RAM: 32678
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.Win.64.984.Date.05.31.19
    Area: Novia_R3_Hills02_Hilt_Interior/Default
    Area Display Name: Hilt Fortress
    Loc: (37.4, -20.0, 206.4)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjNfSGlsbHMwMl9IaWx0X0ludGVyaW9yfERlZmF1bHR8KDM3LjQxNywgLTE5Ljk5NywgMjA2LjM2NSl8KDAsIDEsIDAsIDAuMDE4KXwtMTc4Ljg1OTV8MTcuMDE3OTN8Ni4wNjA2Mzc=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.