Speak Up and Take My Money!

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Smokinjoe14, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokinjoe14

Smokinjoe14 Avatar

Ok, I just thought of something in regards to housing/towns.

Scenario 1: I pledge and get a tax-free deed and house = me finding an open slot in NPC town or maybe player owned town.

Scenario 2: What if I invest my funds into a Player Owned Town that's starting up or in progress.

Question if I go Scenario 2: Would the town mayor be able to use my investments for the town, to secure a tax-free lot and a house for me?

Or is scenario 1 and 2 independent of each other and both required?

2. Smokinjoe14

Smokinjoe14 Avatar

Because my thought process is this: If instead of everyone trying to branch own on their own, if everyone starts to pool their funds into PoTs; then we can get real estate at a more affordable cost.

ALSO with this approach, SotA will never run out of 'house lots' so long as a group of players join together and purchase a PoT.

3. Beli

Beli Avatar

You will need a house and a tax free deed in both scenarios. The mayor will just be giving you a key to one of the lots in the pot.

4. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Exactly as Lord Beli has stated, you need to have a deed to claim a plot regardless of where you claim your plot (NPC town or Player Owned Town). Without a deed, you cannot claim a plot. Even if you purchase a POT, you need a have a deed to claim a plot in that POT.

Additionally, while deed are purchasable in-game, the only way to obtain a tax-free deed is through pledging Ancestor or greater.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.