Special Reward List update?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stundorn, Jul 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

Heja,

Short question, when does the special Reward List in your Account Updates?

Ive donated $5 in the last pt2 Telethon to get the Serpent Wand within the 12 hours timeframe.
    My list doesnt show it, the last reward i got was the R49 Mini Telethon reward.

Will this be listed when the items are delivered or should it be already in the list?

I ask because i donated for the first time very late, but i can proof i am within the timeframe from PayPal.

2. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

Typically, the reward should be listed on your account in a week or two. The actual deliveries are between 1-3 releases.

Stundorn likes this.
  3. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

This reward for telethon purposes should appear no later than the next day on your account page. If it is not there, then you should contact port with the problem.

Stundorn likes this.
  4. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all, The list is usually updated net day but I would give them till Monday in case more than just Darkstarr are taking the weekend off.

5. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

I missed it, great, donated 5 dollar for nothing .

Ragequit :mad:

F...k cdt bst cst utc bst mesz

Edit :btw for EU this is 11pm to 11am
    So late night to next morning - great schedule.

6. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Summer time isn't the same week for everyone, so you should just go by the offset. UTC-0600 winter, UTC-0500 summer. And it's in the morning for Europe/Asia on Saturday for the normal Friday stream time, so it's hard to use the "I was at work" excuse.. That's why having it on Monday last month was a bad thing, if it weren't for DS being on vacation two Fridays in a row.

Anyhow, the clamor for "subscription" was loud, and we have it now. If keeping track of time zones is a problem, it is now possible to make it not a problem.

Also, check the main web site article pages, there's a progress bar when the monthly offer is active. I think it goes away automatically when the clock strikes midnight. If you don't see it, it's probably not happening at that moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.