Speeding up refining with sub-skills for those crafting-trees?

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Birne Gilmore, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Birne Gilmore

Birne Gilmore Avatar

Could we please get an option to speed up the refining process of materials? It takes houres to make (for example) leathers, supple leathers, then straps and yards to finally craft an finished item. The finished Item is not the problem in this time consuming process, but the refining steps. It's the same with all other mats like metals or wood items :/

Could we get a speeding up skill for each refining like we already have for gathering skills? ... I'm slowly out of good series and movies to watch next to crafting :/ (And watching my char for hours doing the same 5-sec-move over and over again is also not the best entertainment possible ;) )

Derium likes this.
  2. Last Trinsic Defender

Last Trinsic Defender Avatar

Speeding up means shorter game-time means less to-do means everyone could do it effortless means no clever crafting-system.
    It should take weeks to craft items so not everyone is willing to invest the time but has to buy crafted items sooner or later.
    Every step that makes it easier will result in a simpler systems which makes it less interesting to reach higher levels.
    Sorry - I don't like the idea.

Logain and Acred like this.
  3. Birne Gilmore

Birne Gilmore Avatar

but so stand still at a crafting bank for hours is not a fulfilling game experience ... I also don't talk about shorten it to 1/2 instandly or even less, but let it be like the swift gathering skills ... this would also slow down the progress in skills because you have to spend xp on it, so you will have more game time to level crafting ... so more time enjoying the process to become a great crafter ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.