Spell Crit? Dodge? Numbers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jmcclain, Jan 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmcclain

jmcclain Avatar

@Chris Is there any chance we could get a page or something that would allow me to see what my crit chance or chance to dodge is? It makes it hard to know what means +20 dodge to this game. How does move rate effect move speed as a percentage? I can specialize in Sun and get spell crit added to by Enlightenment but what is my total spell crit?

2. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

There is a new dps tracker out by ODE it will show you all this data for everything you do it’s freaking amazing. Goto ODE discord it’s worth it.

https://discord.gg/An7Cw88

FrostII likes this.
  3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

the ODE tracker does not give the info he is looking for sure you could do math to figure it out but there is nothing that say what + ## anything in the game means .

Sorry but this has been asked for fo rso long and by so may people I wish you thebest of luck

BTW I would like to know what thses skill elvels also mean;

Fishing
    Dex
    Str
    Int
    Block
    % are they before or after math starts
    on
    and
    on
    and on

jmcclain likes this.
  4. jmcclain

jmcclain Avatar

Thanks ill check it out. I just think is information should be standard in the game.

Mhtic likes this.
  5. jmcclain

jmcclain Avatar

Yeah you would think that basic information and accurate tool tips would come before new zones or player made dungeons. I mean this information has to be there the game is calculating it. I shouldn't have to try to find some damn formula. Then again even if we did have that information would it be accurate? That's doubtful since very often in this game you could have a 96% success rate and then go on to fail 4 times in a row. SOTA math i guess

6. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

I think you might be on an old outdated version or something. Calculating your % of Crit hits, % Deflected, Dodged, Parried or blocked is very much what SOTA Tracker can do. The system does not look at what a game number *thinks* you should do by formula - it tracks your actual info from the chat log and does direct calculations.

Since SOTA Tracker has separate tabs for Dmg Dealt vs. Dmg Taken, you can easily assess each of the above on incoming and outgoing damage.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    Jaesun, FrostII and Weins201 like this.
  7. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Yeah might be misleading but here is the issue, this tells you what the game does in the end.

but now you have to look, as a player I see that my; I.E. Dodge SKill is 20 = 23.1% combat dodge modifier. So now I look at tracker and it says I dodges 42% of the time (just a number) in the end how does my skill of 20 (23.1 %) equate to 42% dodged. I know a lot will take the end result as GtG and it is information we need but how can anyone know if it is correct or not since we do not see the math. And all I see when I activate it is Dodge modifier for 7.7 for so many seconds.

The tracker is AWSOME, and TY for all the work.

As you said the tracker is the raw end result data.

Sorry to mislead, and yes this will definitely help players see what is working and is not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.