Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Spite/Love quest: Charon doesn't know who Yama is. (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Release 46 Feedback Forum' started by Ancev, Oct 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ancev

Ancev Avatar

So I'm on the Love quest line and I'm supposed to meet Samael in Spite. I look around town, go down to the docks and don't see him anywhere but remembered he was in the tavern in ardoris. So I find him in the tavern and I talk to him and he suggests that I speak with Yama and I'm given a description of him. I didn't realize Yama was also in the tavern so I wandered around town and spoke with the mortuary administrator, the custodian and some of the other NPC's. The administrator and custodian both tell me Yama is either on his ferry or down by the docks. I go to the docks and Yama is nowhere to be found. I talk to Charon and ask him who Yama is, and he has no clue what I'm talking about.

I go back to the tavern and Yama is there. I chat him up and he says I should take the ferry, and I go back down to the docks and Charon lets me use the ferry. Yama is never on or near the ferry in this scenario. This was in the afternoon/dusk timeframe.

This is probably known already.. noticed the under construction sign at spite entrance.. just thought I'd forward this feedback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.