1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Before posting any MODs, please contact us at support@portalarium.com to ensure your MOD is acceptable to the Terms of Service and EULA of the game. Portalarium is not responsible for use of MODs and possible adverse effects on your client or computer, and we may take action on accounts using MODs that are deemed illegal. Whether submitted here or elsewhere in the community, use MODs at your own risk!
    Dismiss Notice

Spoken Word...

Discussion in 'The Bards of Poets' Circle' started by Razimus, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razimus

Razimus Avatar

I was invited by Holt Ironfell of the Poet's Circle to work on a piece, writing a poem and voice acting it. He asked me 1 year and 1 month ago, I finally finished it. Well this thread can be a discussion on voice acting, and spoken word type things.

It seems my spoken word poem might sound better sung slightly, with music slightly in the background. So I still keep this open for anyone wanting to discuss spoken word poems.

Would you rather hear a spoken word poem, or a bard playing an instrument while a poem is being sung? I think after thinking about it, I'd probably be more inclined to stick around a tavern if even slight music was involved which is why I'm going to re-record it for music, but only half-way, spoken slash almost singing.

2. Katrina Bekers

Katrina Bekers Avatar

You could contact the many active NBTT or AvatarsRadio people, and have your work uploaded on YouTube or Soundcloud, and referenced/advertised in forum, on radio, on IRC, etc.

3. Tartness

Tartness Avatar

Really looking forward to hearing the finished work! As for your question, I think it really depends on the work and skill of the writer/musician involved and of course your audience :) Probably no right answer unless the question is, which one do you enjoy the most when you are finished!

Razimus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.