Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Stacking not fixed in patch 511

Discussion in 'Release 36 Bug Forum' started by Draugur2, Nov 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draugur2

Draugur2 Avatar

1. Stacking is still not fixed as stated in the patch notes for 511.
    2. 100%
    3. No
    4. Example: I have two stackes of gold ingots. They wont stack due to the bug from R36. I went to stack them just now after patch 511 and when I do the name "Gold Ingot" turns red. I can't separate or take them out of the bank. Close the bank window. Open it back up and they are back to being in two different stacks with the same amount in each stack. One being pre R36 and one being post.
    5. Just trying to stack like items.
    6. N/A

2. Draugur2

Draugur2 Avatar

UPDATE: I found out that putting things into bank from your inventory then closing both windows will make the stacks combine properly. Seems it is only when you try to combine like items while just in the bank window. What still happens though is that when you drag stuff from your inventory to your bank the name of the item still turns red and you can not do anything else with the stack until you close the window and reopen it.

EDIT: Never mind. Stacking it still broken. It might stack when you close the window but when you leave the zone it goes back to your inventory.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  3. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@Draugur2, Thank you for reporting, I have resubmitted this item with a request of urgency, for Team review.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.