Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Stall with awning breaks the finding paths

Discussion in 'Release 26 Bug Forum' started by Arjac, Jan 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arjac

Arjac Avatar

1/31/2016 11:57 PM
    Title: Stall with awning breaks the finding paths
    Reproduction Rate: 5/5
    Blocker? YES (NPC's are not avaliable for other players)
    Details:

When avatar interact with NPC (start conversation and/or double click on NPC). NPC starts to walk towards avatar. When avatar will walk away, during this NPC action, NPC continues walking towards avatar. It is possible to pull NPC far, far away from NPC default position.

Normally, NPC start his walk back after farewell with avatar. But all merchants from stall with awning have return problems.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. at Area: Aerie (Novia_R7_City_Aerie) Loc: (379.0, 39.0, -73.1) double click on Morgan Parry
    2. walk away to location: Area: Aerie (Novia_R7_City_Aerie) Loc: (416.5, 39.0, -77.6)
    3. wait until Morgan approaches a little bit but not to close.
    4. walk away to location: Area: Aerie (Novia_R7_City_Aerie) Loc: (417.4, 38.6, -93.9)
    5. wait until Morgan approaches.
    6. click on Morgan and say: "bye"
    7. on this point Morgan should start returning to his default position, but he can't. Something is wrong with his stall with awning. Morgan can't fing path to his default position.
    8. after couple of minutes Morgan will stuck somewhere here: Area: Aerie (Novia_R7_City_Aerie) Loc: (397.0, 38.6, -86.1)

Why something is wrong with stall with awning? Because only NPC merchant that I pulled from such stall have such problems. I'm talking about NPC in Aerie:
    BTW. It may happen non intentionally. In fact, I originally reported bug: "Wrong position of Baker in Aerie". Because I found him here: Area: Aerie (Novia_R7_City_Aerie) Loc: (397.0, 38.6, -85.8). Probably someone pull him non intentionally and when I was mapping this area I found him in this strange location. I noticed that he is selling bread and I associated that with abandoned stall nearby.

User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor (6) System RAM: 32735
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti GPU RAM: 1993
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.370.Date.01.29.16
    Area: Novia_R7_City_Aerie
    Loc: (398.5, 38.7, -86.4)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.