Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Starter quests

Discussion in 'Release 34 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by Absolum, Sep 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Absolum

Absolum Avatar

I wanted to do some testing from the beginning with a new character so I started an offline game from the beginning. Several of the starter quests are not working. I have 3 quests listed under current tasks that are not working.

The stolen necklace quest can't be finished. I have the journal entry where I talked to Jeanette about the necklace but when I find the suspicious stranger he doesn't attack. I try to trigger the attack by talking to him but he doesn't reply. I can attack him and kill him(twice) but no journal entry is made.

I have been unable to get Captain Cudgel to accept Stanley's report. I tell him that I have Stanley's notes but the trade window doesn't open. Using Stanley's name alone doesn't work or the word news either. He just says let him know if I have news for him.

I took the local mail delivery quest from the soltown town crier and received a mail package for Ardoris. When I tried to deliver the package at Ardoris the town crier tells me that he has no mail for me. The trade window does not open.

The other starter quests in soltown I was able to complete. I also received 100 gold for checking in with the town crier in soltown and ardoris.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.