Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

stealth nerf to leather masterworking

Discussion in 'Release 37 Feedback Forum' started by Yigg Endimion, Dec 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yigg Endimion

Yigg Endimion Avatar

Hiya all, I don't post often, but this 1 has got my ire. As of r37 several of the leather masterworking bonuses have been reduced by 50%. My big question is WHY? The bonuses were not that great to begin with, now I have to deal with bonuses showing up in my options, that are of no use now. I mean come on, reducing +3% attack speed down to 1.5%.....I'm not seeing the reason why. From what i have heard this also happened to the blacksmithing masterworks as well. If these changes must be made, at least tell us and maybe give a simple reason why. I, nor anyone i have talked to about this can come up with any good reason. Anyways, thanks for listening to my rant and thanks again for making such a great game. Keep up the good work, and maybe you could try to tell us about changes like this more often, ie put them in the patch notes.

Aldo likes this.
  2. Toadster

Toadster Avatar

I don't remember this being announced in any of the release notes, instructions, or anywhere. Would be nice to know some details on the change.

3. Baratan

Baratan Avatar

Thats what makes it a stealth nerf.

4. Knightguy

Knightguy Avatar

There were many stealth nerfs this time round, think they're getting tired of dealing with backlash

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.