Steam Reviews went up to VERY POSITIVE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harry Giannias, Dec 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Both earth and blugeon are very powerful. As somone who uses all weapons, i switch to blugeon when i have to fight something that hits especially hard. The DPS is the lowest of all weapons but can match them at high strength and the bludgeon berserk skill (may even surpass other weapons with berserk) and the knockdown is so powerful it will keep those hard hitting monsters off you while you beat on them.

Some folks play earth spec but i dont know much about it as idont use spells

2. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

I look at monster kills in the last day to get an idea of how many people there are

Sean Silverfoot likes this.
  3. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

I love your advice! Always making me think about my build and how I should change him Up. :)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
  4. Powersurge

Powersurge Avatar

My posts have been a mix of positive and negative over the years, but i gotta say alot of good work did happen this year. Agriculture is actually a very viable income stream now and cooking got a massive improvement and people will actually pay for alot more foods as they give very good specific build bonuses. I'm disappointed that treasure hunting didnt make it in this year, but there is that to look forward to. Speaking on the reagent front, its not as bad as the thread mentions because they made potions ALOT better. Potions actually can sell now. It's a niche market but those very cheap reagents can make some very powerful potions and that was another positive outcome. The one thing i was very surprised by is the effort the devs seem to have toward alternative income streams in the game that isnt dependent on time played. You dont have to be a high end crafter to make decent cash now. Most of the time, it is just time invested and you dont have to mine yourself to death to do so either. These quality of life and alternative means of players making money is always good for the game and to attract new players.

I keep getting reminded day in and day out that you can make any build work with enough xp invested. There have been some wild archtypes show up lately amongst my friend list. Me being a pure air mage has opened some unique duoing opportunities and a buddy of mine has made a Swords/Death mage combo work effectively. There are so many more combinations out there to experiment with and with the addition of these wonderful potions and foods it makes those builds more viable. Each update the game gets into a better playable state...I know the team is small, but the game is improving...Now the hope is these improvements lead to more players. More players could cause a whole new world to open up for all of us. Who knows, this might not be the game people wanted to play in 2016, but it could be the next big evolution in games people want to play in 2021 or 2022.

Something keeps me coming back every so often to see what the major changes are and I keep logging in...not sure why. It just seems there is more intuitive thinking involved in keeping my interest here or something.

5. gtesser

gtesser Avatar

I keep coming back too, but not playing. It's like I don't want to leave yet but I don't know what to do in-game. I purchased a tax free lot so I don't have to worry about taxes anymore, and I guess the next thing I'll wait for will be episode 2 story.

Anpu and FrostII like this.
  6. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

What HAVE you done in-game when you did play ?
    There's a ton of stuff to do......

Sean Silverfoot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.