Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Still have quest to reassemble the Vermillion Lens

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Lord Merlin, Mar 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Merlin

Lord Merlin Avatar

3/30/2018 3:19 PM
    Title: Still have quest to reassemble the Vermillion Lens
    Reproduction Rate:c1 of 1
    Blocker? No
    Details: I just fisihed crafting the Vermillion Lens at the Obsidian Forge. I left via Esc-Leave-Go to Surface. Quest is still on my screen and in my Journal
    Steps to Reproduce: See Details
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8) System RAM: 12240
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8081
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.756.Date.03.30.18
    Area: Novia
    Area Display Name: Novia
    Loc: (100.7, 13.4, 80.9)
    Debug: Tm92aWF8fCgxMDAuNzE1LCAxMy4zNzMsIDgwLjg3OSl8KDAsIC0wLjMxOCwgMCwgLTAuOTQ4KXwtMzIyLjQwODZ8MzIuMDE4NjJ8MjA=

2. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Additional information: as I was going to the shardfall to assemble everything (on my second account), I noticed the compass quests showing "use the cerulean lens" and "use the xanthous lens", but not vermillion. So apparently something about using the obsidian forge not only forgot to remove the task to reassemble the lens, but also forgot to add a "use the vermillion lens" task.

Also, book finished and ready to acquire the shroud at adventuer level 54. (At least 5 of those levels were gained in the process of courage and oracle paths.) The only parts with help were duoing grannus colossus and oracle colossus with someone else on the quest.

3. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

Despite having forged the vermilion lens and the quest seemingly recognising this and so having three lenses allowing progression, I still have the 'forge the lens' quest and no 'use the lens' quest for the vermilion one as Elwyn states above.

The thing that confused me regarding this quest however is that having the quests to 'use the lenses', I can't actually use them at the Confluence as it asks until I have 8 other documents from separate quests. To be fair, there is a separate journal entry stating this, however I was confused with the Lens quest notes enough to go to the Confluence armed with my 3 lenses only to find I could not use them. It was the list of items in the hand-in window that made me realise I needed 11 objects in fact.

Is this quest clear to everyone else?

Elwyn likes this.
  4. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

4/6/2018 7:58 PM
    Title: Reassemble lens step never vanished on completion and still in after finishing line.
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16351
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU RAM: 4043
    SotA.Win.64.760.Date.04.04.18
    Area: OracleTemple/StageThree
    Area Display Name: Oracle Temple
    Loc: (0.7, 1.3, 9.3)
    Debug: T3JhY2xlVGVtcGxlfFN0YWdlVGhyZWV8KDAuNzA1LCAxLjM0MiwgOS4zMzYpfCgwLCAxLCAwLCAtMC4wMDgpfC0zNy4xMjA1M3w1LjkzNzIzfDMuNjUwNzQ2

Just finished the quest , in 1 year 8 months 8 days and 22 hours, damn hadnt realised it wqas that long , Still have the reassemble lens step in my log even though rest of line is done.

I didnt have any issue with realising I needed the pages too, but I did read the text that was said to me, and then went and got pages 1st.

5. Zver

Zver Avatar

[​IMG]

4/25/2018 12:19 AM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X 16-Core Processor (32) System RAM: 32642
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPU RAM: 11127
    SotA.Win.64.760.Date.04.04.18
    Area: Novia_R3_Hills02_Hilt_Interior/Quest
    Area Display Name: Hilt Fortress
    Loc: (64.6, -78.9, -132.3)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjNfSGlsbHMwMl9IaWx0X0ludGVyaW9yfFF1ZXN0fCg2NC42MzUsIC03OC45MTQsIC0xMzIuMzIyKXwoMCwgLTAuMzA1LCAwLCAwLjk1Mil8LTEwNjguMDAyfDIzLjEzMDQzfDkuNTQ5Mzc5

Will you please fix this bug! I have already posted on it, and all I got was brushed off how it was some other bug.

I can't use obsidian forge to craft obsidian armor!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.