1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Storage for no-trade items

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Stealch, May 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stealch

Stealch Avatar

Hi there! I have a lot of no-trade items, such as Outlaw's Stones, Dread reagents, reward dyes, Dread patterns recipes, etc. Some of these items can be use as decoration, but mostly not. May be could allow to storage no-trade items in home container with security settings "Owner" for put, take and remove the container? For example: i add a chest somewhere at my lot, set all restrictions to "Owner only" and i CAN put no-trade items into this container, but i CAN'T change restrictions while any of no-trade item is inside.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

this would require a complete re-do of the permission system. however, it's free to put no-trade items in your bank: they do not use bank slots.

Vaentorian, Barugon, Anpu and 2 others like this.
  3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Just to add to this, you can also put them inside a container in your bank and they still don't count against bank slots (the container itself will take up one slot though). I have a chest named "No Trade" in my bank where I keep these items.

thradia, Stealch, Anpu and 2 others like this.
  4. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

And it's things like this why I come to these forums to read so much. Thanks man, seems so obvious, but I never thought of that and have a bunch of stuff I can now throw in a bag and help make that bank look much more clean. Me and my OCD owe you a big thanks for this info :D

Stealch and Barugon like this.
  5. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

@Alley Oop i also should say I complained a bit in the past of how the daily turn in storage container payouts don't really give you all the info and are kind of vague. your answer was basically I should use bags to organize.... well I have used bags since and it's been game changing for me, so thank you so much!

Stealch and Alley Oop like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.