Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Store Purchased Balloon Decoration wont render till within 15 yards

Discussion in 'Release 33 Bug Forum' started by Nox Haven, Sep 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nox Haven

Nox Haven Avatar

1) Store Purchased Balloon Decoration wont render till within 15 yards

2) 100% reproduction rate.

3) Not a blocker.

4) I purchased one of those big fancy expensive balloon decorations form the SotA store. Then I went and placed it on my Duke Island Keep in Harvest right by the docks. It is placed within the Keep Walls and next to the Duke home. The problem is the balloon wont render till I am 15 yards from it. At that point it will stay visible. However, say I entered the map scene normally and just walked out to the city docks, the balloon will not be visible. Since no one really hangs out on my Island keep (including me), the balloon is effectively a useless outdoor decoration since it is not visible from the coast. The entire purpose of purchasing this outdoor decoration is to give a home some character from a distance; instead I have an expensive invisible balloon decoration. Considering this is something SotA is actually selling for $100, I would recommend getting this to work.

5) Steps to reproduce: Go to Harvest docks and look at Island Keep. You wont see a balloon on the Island Keep. Swim/take boat to island. Once you are within 15 yards of the balloon it will magically appear/render.

6)sota.earlyaccess.win.64.480.date.09.07.16
    Win 7 / i7 64bit 4.6ghz / gtx690 / 16ram

2. Julyn

Julyn Developer Emeritus

Appreciate your input, I'll bounce it off the team.

Cheers,
    Julyn

3. Nox Haven

Nox Haven Avatar

Thank you Julyn, much appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.