Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Storefront Greenhouse

Discussion in 'Release 55 Feedback' started by Cora Cuz'avich, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dayero

dayero Avatar

for the medium growth cycle, you can do your "all at once"-session + a single ~10min session (login, water the greenhouse with ~160 spots, logout) in an extra time slot 8-16h after the other. Sure, it's still not possible for everyone but it isn't exactly an insane powergamer level requirement either. Imho it's pretty irrevelant what a keep lot beats, since 99.9% won't be able to afford it. Sure, there might be a niche item that is "more OP" and needs to be fixed too. That doesn't change the fact that row greenhouses are way too good now for their price and upkeep.

mass likes this.
  2. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

I plant medium stuff in the greenhouse, and fast stuff outdoors, which gives them the same schedule. I generally plant in the evening, early enough so they're ready for the next watering before I leave for work in the morning. When I do that, I usually make sure I have the water in inventory and logout from the lot, so that I can hop online and water everything quickly. The next cycle won't start until around the time I leave work in the evening, so I pretty much just have to water one more time before I go to bed. I usually only plant crops once or twice a week at most, though I want to have a lot of whiskey aging, so I'm probably going to do this daily over the next few days to get enough barley. Timing of double XP is great, too, I can spend my evening making casks and get a little better XP for the effort.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    mass likes this.
  3. Senash Kasigal

Senash Kasigal Avatar

Any news on this?

4. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

I'm honest , when i returned to setup a Store and a yard to plant and sit around etc. I was thinking for 3s to buy it, but i decided to buy a crafted 1story Storefront from another player. Hadn't the patience to gather the wood and craft it by myself.
    I'd like a craftable Storefront Greenhouse too.

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.