~Strange Things and Weather Machines~

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Time Lord, Aug 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Leucian DeMorte and I were out setting some things up and time traveling today while also clearing the skies over Wizard's Rest, when we both saw something very spectacular.

It happened twice, so it was no one time fluke. I didn't get a screen shot, I haven't tried to replicate it "much" because I've been busy doing TimeLordy things, but when I finish up with todays TimeLord projects, I'm certainly looking into replicating and getting a screen shot to post back here in this thread.

So, enough of this build up and drama, "what was it we saw?"

I want to say it was 100 shooting stars all at the same time in daylight conditions all smoking accross the sky like fireworks, but I think it was more like 30 in a tight formation heading north.

I also play Elite Dangerous the space game with the character name of ~Space Time~, and in that perspective it looked like a fleet jump entering our near space skies of New Britannia.

I'll be trying to replicate what we saw later today and post a screen shot back here.

But I truly think there's more magic than just clear skies within the airial effects of our Kobold Weather Machine (clear).

[​IMG]
    Somehow, I don't think it's just generating boring clear weather skies o_O...
    ~Time Lord~

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
  2. StymieLLTS

StymieLLTS Avatar

I been seeing Shooting Stars over the last few days. Several at the same time. But not 30 at once. That must have looked pretty cool !

Time Lord likes this.
  3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

When the comet is starting to leave us, it goes out in an incredible display of small shooting stars for a while until it is gone.

It is actually one of the most incredibly beautiful (sky) visual effects in the game. The lightening storm visual effect is also incredible to see as well.

Cordelayne and Time Lord like this.
  4. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

:eek: Development Secrets and Wonders to Yet to Come :confused:!'

I still have yet to further investigate these events. It could be a combination of Kobold Weather Generator and Kobold Time Machine.

I've been staying away from disscussing the effects of the Kobold Time Machines, and the Kobold Time Machine which changes time to noon was involved n both instances, yet I feel the possibilities and effects obsurved could cause our developers to further enhance the Kobold Machine we currently sell and those we will try and sell in the future.

Our New Britannia skies are the most active performer in our game, and all the possibilities that can happen or able to have happen in them I feel is a very important part of our game.

This brings up a very important question, what would it take for the skies to grab our attention to look up at them? Our skies are the largest actor in our game and this was certainly a "hey look at me" moment. I would have to say that it was the single most "hey look at me" event I've ever seen in all the years I've played our game.

All the possibilities in our skies seem endless, but the possibilities we could see when we as players can effect what we see in the skies through Kobold Weather Machines as well as other Kobold Machine Effects, seems something worth pondering on so our wishes of them are recieved while they are yet invented.

I know our developers are working on Kobold Machine Technologies in secret, but a secret which couldn't have been more announced to presurve the all the different "Machine's Wonderment". Indeed I was given two Time Machines that are unique and each "one of a kind" in their programing, "but these are Proto-Types"

So... are their any effects through Kobold Machines that anyone would like to see created through them?

There could be many such special events happen within the more common effects <---<< That fact I think seems all too clear from having seen what was seen in this report.

After having witnessed such an event, I think there good possibilities that, for instance, a "stormy weather machine" could bring story conditions, yet every so often cause a drastic event which push the very limits further than what we've ever witnessed in our game.

Please think about that for a while and maybe post some of your wishes or wonders you'd like to see in almost any Kobold Special Effects Generator you could imagine being made.

[​IMG]
    ~Time Lord~

Cordelayne likes this.
  5. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

6. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
    Cordelayne and Tahru like this.
  7. Time Lord