1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice

[Submitted 70520] Lord of the Manor Keep (City) No Collision Around Front Door

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Mikal Raine, May 20, 2022.

1. Mikal Raine

Mikal Raine Bug Hunter

05/20/2022 19:20
    Title: Lord of the Manor Keep (City) No Collision Around Front Door
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: Either side of the front door on the Lord of the Manor Keep (City) home you can walk through the wall and gain entry to the house. Even if the doors are locked.
    Steps to Reproduce: Outside the house walk in to the areas circled in the screenshot below and you will be able to move inside the wall (See second screenshot). Keep walking and you will end up inside the house.
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX(tm)-4300 Quad-Core Processor (4) System RAM: 16381
    GPU: Radeon(TM) RX 460 Graphics GPU RAM: 2027
    SotA.Win.64.1531.Date.05.02.22
    Area: POT_tropicalisland_metropolis_01a_template/A POT template: Tropical Island 01a
    Area Display Name: POT Template Example: Tropical Island 01a
    Loc: (-93.0, 90.2, -39.9)
    Debug: UE9UX3Ryb3BpY2FsaXNsYW5kX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFhX3RlbXBsYXRlfEEgUE9UIHRlbXBsYXRlOiBUcm9waWNhbCBJc2xhbmQgMDFhfCgtOTIuOTkxLCA5MC4yNDQsIC0zOS44NTYpfCgwLCAtMC43MTEsIDAsIC0wLjcwMyl8OTUuODU0MDh8MjEuNzkwMXwxMi4wNjk0Mw==

The area where you can walk through the walls.
    [​IMG]

Inside the wall. If you keep walking here you end up inside the house even if the doors are locked.
    [​IMG]

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

verified

3. Laney

Laney Support Staff Moderator SOTA Developer

Submitted: Issue 70520

4. Steve Sosaria

Steve Sosaria Avatar

I was able to gain entry to Dysis's Lord of the Manor Keep (City) in Pumpkinville, despite the doorway being blocked.
    However having gotten in I could not get back out without using a recal.
    Having gotten out I tried again and slipped in through the right hand edge of the blocked doorway.
    My RAM is 16GB
    Operating system is windows 11 although it says windows 10 below I am sure they said it was windows 11
    I hope this is all the info you need, sorry if it is short on anything I am new to this.
    01/24/2024 16:10
    Title: Accessed a Blocked Door
    Reproduction Rate: Once then Dysis gave me access
    Blocker? yes
    Details: Slipped in through side of blocked door in front of Dysis's Keep
    Steps to Reproduce: Recalled out then ran back over and did it again.
    User Specs:
    CPU: 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900H (20) System RAM: 16087
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU GPU RAM: 7971
    SotA.Win.64.1693.Date.01.07.24
    Area: POT_tropicalisland_metropolis_01_template/Pumpkinville
    Area Display Name: Pumpkinville
    Loc: (14.8, 90.4, -16.6)
    Debug: UE9UX3Ryb3BpY2FsaXNsYW5kX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8UHVtcGtpbnZpbGxlfCgxNC43OTgsIDkwLjM3NCwgLTE2LjYzOCl8KDAsIDAuMTI1LCAwLCAtMC45OTIpfDM5Ni43MjMzfDYuODU2Nzc0fDUuODA5OTk5

5. Alley Oop

@Steve Sosaria, cannot replicate. i cannot find a spot anywhere aroujnd the right side of that doorway that i can slip through.

6. Steve Sosaria

Steve Sosaria Avatar

I will get Dysis to revoke the access she gave me after I slipped in and see if I can replicate. I am pretty sure I slipped upstairs to Beorns bedroom in silverdale as well, the stairs seemed to be blocked but again slipped in on the right hand side.

7. Steve Sosaria

Steve Sosaria Avatar

Ok got access revoked and was still able to bypass the blocked open doorway, had some resistance like before but then slipped passed it. Unless for some reason it is because we are in same guild. I will test in other locations to see if I can bypass anywhere else, or we could try your own property and test my testing, or a temporary placed property.

8. Alley Oop

9. Steve Sosaria

Steve Sosaria Avatar

Yes looks like the same issue to me.