Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Suggestion: Able to use magic spells to charm Dragon to aid in Battle for a short period

Discussion in 'Release 42 Feedback Forum' started by RobotBeginner, Jun 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobotBeginner

RobotBeginner Avatar

I suggest that we are able to use some magic spells to charm or confuse boss like Dragon to aid in Battle for a short period of time. If we learn this magic spell, we can use it to charm dragon. For every 10 magic skill levels increment, we extend one more minute of charming the dragon to aid us in battle in the scene that the dragon is in. And we don't need to increase the number of dragons in each scene. Sometimes, in the same scene, we have more than one boss. We can then charm one boss to fight the other boss for a short period of time. And, the boss like dragon will not become our pet so that we are not going to have the problems if we were able to tame dragon. And this magic spell can use to charm other boss as well. And also, this magic spell has a cooldown time of one earth day so that we cannot overuse this magic spell.

If you like my suggestion, please like my post!!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
    mercster, froji and TeddyMIT like this.
  2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Nope dragon is easy enough for players no need to make it even easier

3. mercster

mercster Avatar

IMPLEMENT THIS NOW!

4. TheWanderingPoet

TheWanderingPoet Avatar

Definitely don't think this would work. It would be heavily exploited. Plus if you didn't kill the second boss before it wore off... well... you're gonna fight 2 at once.
    The biggest issue with this is that you could grief with this. Given the nature of many of of the players I have encountered it would most definitely be used to grief.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.