Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Suggestion for a Adjustment to Grasslands Templates

Discussion in 'Release 46 Feedback Forum' started by Rufus D`Asperdi, Sep 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

...and, I assume, the similar Forest Templates.

I would like to see and adjustment to a couple of the entrance and exit points in these templates. You can see in the below graphic, the Central and Docks entry points are within steps of each other as are the Boat and Wagon exits to Novia:

[​IMG]

Of course, the Docks entrance, and the Boat exit to Novia being at the Docks makes perfect sense. The locations for those two are highly appropriate. However it's never made sense to me that the Central entrance and Wagon Novia Exit would be in such close proximity to those two.

I would like to propose that the Central entrance and the Wagon exit to Novia be moved to the area of the bridge downstream that can be seen just under "Current" in the graphic above. Specifically, like this:

[​IMG]

The Locations for these two spots are:
    • Proposed New Novia Wagon Exit Location: -166.2, 41.2, 106.5
    • Proposed New Central Entrance Location: -185.8, 45.7, -131.5
    While you're at it, could you give the Banker and Town Crier a little shelter at the Docks? I feel for them every time it rains, and it rains a lot. :)

Thank you for your time and consideration.

2. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

I just realized... The Current Location of the Novia Wagon Exit is Not as depicted in the first image... That is actually a link to Brittany Fields... The Actual Novia Wagon Exit is behind the camera, on the other side of the bridge (LOC: 197.5, 41.2, -129.6)... However the central argument is the same... The two exits are very close together, and I think it would be appropriate to move them apart.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.