Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Suggestion for task list/journal

Discussion in 'Release 40 Feedback Forum' started by Lord_Darkmoon, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darkmoon

Lord_Darkmoon Avatar

The new task list is a welcome addition and help but I have a suggestion that could make it even more helpful,

Let us mark the task we want to complete next in our journal and then only this task is displayed in the task list and the location is shown on the compass in a different color, maybe red.

This way we could concentrate on one quest, have it active and shown on the compass. We wouldn't be confused as where to go by having many tasks active and shown on the compass.

Maybe more than one task could be marked but having all of them active at once is a bit overwhelming. Let us choose what quests we want to have "active".

Also an optional quest marker on the automap would be very helpful, too.

Sir_Michael likes this.
  2. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

I Like every thing Lord_Darkmoon said ... :) I also want to be able to Delete quest that I have already completed, but is still in my Journal..... and there for shows on the dang task list ....

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

you can. rightclick your task list to remove tasks, though they will still be in the task section of your journal. rightclick a task in your journal to add it to the onscreen task list (though this won't work yet if they haven't assigned it a name to click yet.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.