1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Suits of Armor

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Belladonna Rose, Sep 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Wouldnt that be nice to have Suits of Armor to place here and there. I would even like maybe a stone statue type as well We have the Titans of Virtue and all the other types but nothing to represent the "human" aspect of the Avatar. I would really like this for sure

2. Sulaene Moon

Sulaene Moon Avatar

Isn't that what the mannequins are for? I've seen a few mannequins with whole suit you get from the quests. Looks awesome!

3. Feldon Grimshaw

Feldon Grimshaw Avatar

I'm not sure i understand what you're after. Isn't this what the mannequins are for?

4. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Except that the mannequins take up container slots and are expensive (both in money and GPU/CPU cost). A plain static suit of armor deco would be really useful. Plus a stone knight statue would be cool too.

Belladonna Rose likes this.
  5. Sulaene Moon

Sulaene Moon Avatar

I haven't seen any GPU/CPU issues with these, but it would be nice if the armor could be attached to a wall. The breastplate and helm are the only items that sit up when you place them on the floor.
    I'm sure a stone statue would have the same issues as the mannequins, except they'll require massive stone rather then wood. lol

6. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Probably not unless you use a lot of them. But according to Chris, one of the reasons they are so expensive in money or materials is to keep people from using too many, because if everybody dropped twenty of them on their lots, towns would grind to a halt.

There aren't many stone statues at the moment that are craftable, so they'd likely just be crown store items if they became a thing.

Sulaene Moon likes this.
  7. Sulaene Moon

Sulaene Moon Avatar

If that was the case then why do they sell them in 6 & 8 packs? I've gone in PoTs that have them out on almost everyone's lot that has vendors and it doesn't cause any issues. Considering lots aren't instanced, just PoTs/basement/dungeons it shouldn't matter how many you have.

8. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Just relaying what was said. I've not personally messed with them, and there's only a few in the PoT I live in, so I have no idea whether it's true or not.

9. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Yes Mannequins take up storage slots and are a huge lag on towns. That is why i ask for non manne suits of armor. I have seen then in some scenes and such so its not like they dont have the artwork for it. And Yes agreed a stone version would suffice as well.

Jaesun and Bowen Bloodgood like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.