Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Summoned Daemon not scaling in some ways

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by thesometimeslurker, Jan 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thesometimeslurker

thesometimeslurker Avatar

1. Title: Summoned Daemon now is not receiving any additional health benefits from scaling and neither is its Daemon Chaos ability.
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker: No
    4. Details: Gaining scaling damage, but nothing for health, Daemon Chaos ability, or anything else.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Step 1: Log into the game. Step 2: Enter a location where you can call a daemon. Step 3: Summon the daemon. Step 4: Order the daemon to attack a target. Step 5: Notice the damage Daemon Chaos deals as well as its effect duration and intensity, and its current health. Step 6: Level up the summon daemon skill and the Chaos Specialization several times. Step 7: Order the daemon to attack again. Step 8: Notice the lack of health changes and Daemon Chaos still having the same effectiveness, damage, and duration.
    6. User Specs: PC running Windows 8, 64 bit OS, Game Release 62

2. thesometimeslurker

thesometimeslurker Avatar

@Chris @BurningToad Here are some screenshots I took of the Daemon's problems:

The first one shows how much damage daemon chaos is doing without proper scaling against the daemon's wonderful natural attack damage (Seriously, thank you so much for that).

[​IMG]

The Daemon Chaos ability is still not scaling, and the fire DoT is still only dealing 0-1.

The next screenshot is the other effects of Daemon Chaos not scaling, including the duration (which is still 10 seconds), and the fact that it still doesn't have any additional health (Though I'm not 100% sure if that's intentional). My daemon's level is at 114, and still only has as much health as a fire elemental of the same level.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.