Sun and Moon Worship?

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by ConjurerDragon, Dec 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

I had already decided and selected one of the worships, thinking it was mutually exclusive like the specializations or at least while both are learnable only one can be trained as Elixir Extension and Elixir Receptive.

However after training the selected worship to 7 I noticed on the next visit to the Adventuring Trainer that I´m still able to learn the other form of worship.

So - Sun and Moon Worship are not mutually exclusive? And reading the description, they are not even mutually exclusive when taking the additional step of either Sun or Moon eater which extends one sides use into the time of the other?

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

You can train both skills. Sun worship works when the sun is visible. And moon worship works when the moon is visible (sometimes people confuse this with working only at night, it doesn’t).

3. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

So I can worship b0th Sun and Moon and even extend the time of both using the "eater" skill for both so that I could cast Moon spells under sunlight and sunspells under moonlight? Seems counter-intuitive.

4. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Correct. Though, the moon eater skill is not terribly useful, since the moon does not rise or set daily. (It's extended by "New Brittanian" hours, not earth hours. So it adds like 5-10 minutes total of "moon time" per earth day.

Anpu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.