Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Supplies in Kingsport

Discussion in 'Release 15 Feedback' started by Dirk Hammerstrike, Feb 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirk Hammerstrike

Dirk Hammerstrike Avatar

Innkeeper Abbott, Julie and Alicia in Kingsport all sell alchemy stuff. No one sells coal , salt or other crafting basics.

Destroying Angel likes this.
  2. Malchor1

Malchor1 Avatar

Yeah expand the variety of goods in kingsport. It'd help relieve congested owl's head

Budner likes this.
  3. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Kingsport is cut off from outside trade... But the smugglers should have such consumables.

Dirk Hammerstrike likes this.
  4. graylake21

graylake21 Avatar

Kingsport is actually just one of many somewhat finished story arcs, i think that was their idea to build confidence in a future in flushing out quest lines, but as for right now, that's the hype of the actual release, i guess.

as far as things actually in kingsport, a public vendor would be good at the very least, over-all, i don't find anything much useful in exception to repair kits. lol

5. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Yeah i totally agree with the OP I live in Kingsport and have to travel to Owls Head to supply my blacksmith stuff and repair kits, it would be optimal if i didn't have to go to Owls head where its real laggy, and takes forever to instance into! Just my opinion on it! we need more crafting supplies in Kingsport! I may just have to set up a vendor there for us that live there! when i can! Owls head it way laggy, adoris not much better! cant wait to have all that fixed soon!

6. amnipar

amnipar Avatar

+1, Owl's Head and Ardoris are laggy, and in addition it is a chore to run from the entrance to the city center. When the framerate is awful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.