Supply Bundle Contents - what/why

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Weins201, Aug 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

@DarkStarr , @Attenwood , @Berek

Ok I have asked a few time and get players trying to tell me how much they like them, do not like them, . . . .

What I really want to know is the contents in supply bundles appear to be nothing special, I have found everything I find in these bundles in many other places in the game. Everywhere from NPC vendors to loot on other critters.

As a result of these items having no significant exclusivity it make these bundles completely pointless. Sure they give a little mystery but since the item of the bundle disappears the bundles themselves server no purpose but another step in grindy game play.

Now is there are items in them exclusive to bundles you have once again created a whole other step of rarity that makes it even more difficult for normal players to get the exclusive items. I.E. you get HjUklicy it only can come in a Grey Bundle, the grey bundle only can come from certain critters. So item HjUklicy is now harder to get as a player has to first get the bundle then the "roll" for it to drop.

I have harped over and over to ensure to make thing difficult to obtain from the start as they are easier to turn up availability than reduce it. You fail and take steps each release to go backwards from this concept and are hurting the game and new players.

If this is just another way to in the future introduce rare items then oyu should have held off on their release until you had items to put in them.

to all the players who want to guess on the what and why they are here - enjoy them. But they need some bolstering to make them viable and not just another kool twist.

Time Lord and Cordelayne like this.
  2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Fair warning to all would be posters in this topic:

The last topic on this was deleted by the OP submitter.

So feel free to post but don't put too much effort into posts here since it could go the same way and your replies will be lost.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  3. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

I think if he bought a scratch and win ticket, he'd want his dollar back as well...

On topic: Supply bundles are good, and I'm looking forward to the next iteration of this new feature! :)

Maybe you should PM the devs if you don't want players chiming in on your posts? People do not appreciate their replies getting deleted..

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  4. GreyMouser Skye

GreyMouser Skye Avatar

I am so tempted to use his same tactics in how he derails any of my threads (I have deleted the last one), but will refrain. His track record on complain first before thinking about it is already quite established.

5. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

I was about to ask why he did the topic twice.
    I guess I know now, lol.

6. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Don't. He is a incredible bad loser if things don't go his way. It really isn't worth the effort.

7. GreyMouser Skye

GreyMouser Skye Avatar

True. Now I just want to talk. So how was your day? Find any supply bundles today? [<--- keeping it on topic, see how I did that, <wink>]

8. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Ah, annoying. I need my two weeks off but still have to wait to mid September. But looting one of this nice supply bundles helped me get over it!

GreyMouser Skye likes this.
  9. GreyMouser Skye

GreyMouser Skye Avatar

We should Friend up in game and share a nice beverage... likely found in a Supply Bundle with some bark bread to sop it up with. Same name in game. :)

10. Earl Atogrim von Draken

That's a great idea!
    They should finally add brewing to the game.
    Maybe the mats for it will be in one of the supply bags?

GreyMouser Skye likes this.
  11. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Just a question, Weins201:
    May be I don't understand (may be because I am German and it's late here;)), but what was the reason to delete the thread talking about the same thing?
    Was it deleted by an accident?

In case if yes, here the short answer from me again:
    I also like the supply Bundles, and I really would appreciate it to receive the items inside the small bag, because it would be easier to sort and handle them :)

12. Paladin Michael

@Spoon,
    just for my better understanding :
    by the submitter (Weins201) or THIS submitter (Spoon)?
    I just wondered about the reason for deleting a/this thread.

Spoon likes this.
  13. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Why is this such an issue for you?

Paladin Michael likes this.
  14. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

I can deelet my threads as I feel like and since I cannot get a straight answer and to many respondents just want to either change the topic or repeat their ideas over and voer I clean up my threads to clear the crap.

TY for you opinion and I appreciate it and accept it. there are others who just want to make their voices heard they do not really care and are not capable of making their own ideas.

But all in all I would just like an ANSWER from the people who make this game and not guesswork.

15. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

Then use the PM feature, as you are clearly not interested in other players opinions. That is all. :)

ITYSBYDLTMAAYWPADWAWYW

Sean Silverfoot and Ahuaeynjgkxs like this.
  16. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Paladin Michael I see you reply;) and then noticed I had 11 your was the only one I could, :Dsee wonder why - -

Never mind I know why - :p

Waaaaaaaaa LMAO:cool:

Paladin Michael likes this.
  17. Earl Atogrim von Draken

So i am still on his ignore list.
    You are really a lousy sportsman mate.

Sean Silverfoot likes this.
  18. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

@Paladin Michael
    Good point. The OP submitter. I've clarified in my post.
    Sometimes my Swedish grammar slips in.

@Earl Atogrim von Draken
    Think of it like a rite of passage. If you haven't been blocked you haven't posted enough.

Mine was when asked a direct question about the game and I answered with how it worked and why they designed it that way.

19. Imiril Flamehand

Imiril Flamehand Avatar

I like them, got two so far, one yellow and one grey (I'm low level) but I got scrolls and a recipe, some food.... it was all useful.

Much better than just a 'rusty sword'!

20. Paladin Michael

@Weins201,
    thank you for your information. Now I understand. You're right: it's your right to "clear" a thread.
    I just think it's a pitty for others who can't participate from the discussion and thoughts of people ...

As I understand the meaning of a forum is to talk about our feelings and visions about a theme.
    I wrote a few threads, no one gave a comment. I wished they would, because I thought it would be important to have great Journal entries and logical storyline, ... Well, that's just MY opinion :)

And if noone answers (included the Dev.) means not, that noone cares about. I saw and actual find a lot of stuff included in game, I wrote about.
    I think it's okay to want an answer -also from Dev.- but we can't force them to give one ;)

What I learned as a community member of this Forum:
    The really right way to receive a direct answer from Portalarium is to post at the telethons.
    So I would ask your question(s) at the next one, if it is so important to you :)

Spoon, Moiseyev Trueden and Weins201 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.