Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

T Intersection reverts back to Connection 1 on re-entering the dungeon

Discussion in 'Player Made Dungeons' started by jiirc, Sep 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

09/25/2018 19:12
    Title: T Intersection reverts back to Connection 1 on re-entering the dungeon
    Reproduction Rate: Only tried once on this entrance (on the village lot, no issues with a row lot or town lot with different entrances)
    Blocker? No (Maybe)
    Details: I have a village lot with a crafted tomb dungeon enterance on the lot. I used a Stone Dungeon Foyer that was given to me by Burning Toad. But the dungeon entrance is one I crafted in R57 and doesn't have any other pattern on it. I created a 97 point dungeon, so there are a few extra points left. From the foyer I placed 3 Hallway pieces (all connection 1s) and the next piece is a T intersection that was roated to Connection 3. I built paths from both sides of the T intersection. When I exit the dungeon and ocme back in, the T intersection reverts back to Connection 1. I have to reset it to connection 3. But when I leave and enter again it is back to Connection 1. There are Hallway pieces (connection 1s) coming off the two connections of the T intersection. That is the only Connection 3 T intersections I have in the dungeon; there are two others but one is a Connection 2 and the other is connection 1. Those two T intersections are fine. Unfortunately I built out the bundeon before noticinig this issue.

I am going to do more testing on another lot I have, without building out the dungeon to see if this problem is there.

Steps to Reproduce:
    1) I tested on a village lot with a crafted towmb entrance.
    2) I used a Stoen Dungeon Foyer as the foyer.
    3) Placed 3 Straight Hallways with Connection 1.
    4) Place a T Intersection with a connection 3.
    5) Add Hallway sections to each side of the T intersection.
    6) Exit the dungeon.
    7) Go back into the dungeon.
    8) The T intersection should be back to a connection1 instead of a connection 3.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 661 @ 3.33GHz (4) System RAM: 12222
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 4053
    SotA.QA.Win.64.747.Date.09.25.18
    Area: PlayerDungeon_DungeonStone
    Area Display Name: Stone Dungeon
    Loc: (37.7, 4.0, 77.4)
    Debug: UGxheWVyRHVuZ2Vvbl9EdW5nZW9uU3RvbmV8fCgzNy43MjEsIDQuMDA1LCA3Ny4zNjIpfCgwLCAxLCAwLCAtMC4wMDQpfDU0MC43NTA1fDE0LjUzMzcyfDIuNDQ1MDAy

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    MelfromHell likes this.
  2. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

I did some testing on a town lot as well and couldn't duplicate the problem there. It may only be an issue with the village lot. Or it scould be an issue with a crafted tomb entrance, (The row and town lot used a lot given to me directly be Burning Toad, so not sure how they were generated or if they were in fact different from the R57 crafted entrance.)

3. Aartemis

Aartemis Avatar

Its interesting, I had the Undead Ravensmoor room flipping back on me, but could not replicate it. Was it perhaps at the bottom of steps?

Perhaps the flip bug is on the room connector BEFORE the room? I will test today and see if I can replicate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.