Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Taking Items as a Ghost

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Crazy Phil, Sep 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazy Phil

Crazy Phil Avatar

09/30/2018 20:04
    Title: Taking Items as a Ghost
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: While doing the "Lucky Nugget" quest, I was swarmed by Plunderers and killed inside of the building where Lucky Nugget is located. As a Ghost, I could not leave because the door closed behind me and Ghosts can't interact or pass through (as far as I know), which is quite frustrating. While waiting out the timer to respawn, since I couldn't leave to find a Resurrection Ankh, I decided to locate Lucky Nugget in hopes of making the second attempt easier. I found it, started clicking on it, and dragged at it as the timer was ticking. I accidentally right-clicked and noticed the "Take Item" option on the menu. Selecting that option removed the object from the scene, completed the entry in my journal, and it appeared in my inventory... all while I was a Ghost. After respawning, the item was still in my inventory and I was able to hand it over to the Old Prospector. I now wonder what other things Ghosts can accomplish via right-click menu.
    Steps to Reproduce: Die. As a Ghost, right-click something and choose "Take Item".
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16276
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.842.Date.09.30.18
    Area: Novia_R6_Forest02_01
    Area Display Name: Tenebris Harbor
    Loc: (-50.4, 50.5, -6.8)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfRm9yZXN0MDJfMDF8fCgtNTAuNDM4LCA1MC41MDcsIC02Ljc1Nyl8KDAsIC0wLjE0NywgMCwgMC45ODkpfC0xODIxLjYzNXwxMS41NDk5NXwzLjEwMDE5

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    Jaesun likes this.
  2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the report! Issue #62152

CrazyPhil likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.