Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Tamed creature speed SO slow

Discussion in 'Release 32 Feedback Forum' started by Deiniak, Aug 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deiniak

Deiniak Avatar

Why our tamed creature are so slow. Plz set them at the same speed than ours. I'm always searching for my pet cause he's 100 feet behind me. ANd it's boring to always quit the combat mode to teleport them.

A tamed wolf is even slower than an untamed wolf ??

I think the leashin speed should be the normal speed

Sometime they are taking Big detour to reach you instead of taking the same path as you

Can they attack ALL mobs attacking them without an order for each mob ? They kill 1, come back to me .. i Have to order to kill the oder one who was bashing the pet

Sometime i have to spam the commad key for them to move. After a teleport the spider stop respondig

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    Derium and Beaumaris like this.
  2. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Agreed. I notice this too.

But what I also find is that pet pathing is not perfected yet, so them moving a bit slower in complex terrain areas (for example, graveyards) has given me time to think about my path towards combat better before getting them hung up on something.

3. Deiniak

Deiniak Avatar

Even in town their pathfinding seem weird. Mine, instead of following me on the road she decided to go aroud 2 house to reach me

Derium likes this.
  4. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

They are usually on defensive, once they aggro on something and others are attacking, stick it on aggressive. Seems to work for me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.