1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Taming necklace have no exceptional craft bonus

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Stealch, Aug 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stealch

Stealch Avatar

Hi! I will not create bug report for now, but after craft system upgrade exceptionally crafted Taming Necklaces have no durability bonus. Can you fix it? I have a precedent with craftable cleavers and pots.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

they get a durability effectiveness bonus instead of a straight number.

[​IMG]

3. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

Taming necklaces don't take any damage from combat and can't be enchanted, so the durability ends up not really mattering.

(Just to be overly technically, they will lose durability when sold to an NPC to drop as player loot, and they will lose durability if an avatar doesn't rez before the timer expires, or changes zone while dead)

Gwendolyn Obscuro, Anpu and Alley Oop like this.
  4. Stealch

Stealch Avatar

I was think so, but after release 104 my taming necklace was corrupted by 1...

5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Can you observe and replicate a taming necklace taking damage while engaged in combat?

6. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

I'm sure it was that way at least up until I dropped taming, which was about a month ago now. I don't know if it's by design (from what Stealch says perhaps it was changed) but it's for sure how they work/worked.

Barugon likes this.
  7. Stealch

Stealch Avatar

I'll show you.
    This bear i got from my friend with 50/50 durability after craft system update when my own mutillator was completelly dead (bug with summon elemental) and i fix it 2 days ago: [​IMG]
    If after my game session i got any more damage - i will reply with proof.
    [​IMG]

8. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro Bug Hunter

I've had the same taming necklace tied to my main deck since sobek became tamable. Still at 50/50.

As Coswald mentioned above when you die make sure you get rezzed by an ankh or another player. If you leave scene or let the timer run out you will lose durability to all your gear.

9. Stealch

Stealch Avatar

Possible. I was stuck and killed again and again in Jotungrund location until i relogin with "start at worldmap" option. The "Data guy" GM @Winston know this issue.

10. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

the pet death timer was changed at the beginning of release 103 so that if you wait out the resurrection timer, you'll still have a minute to rez your pet once you're alive.

...and sannio fixed the colission of the tent you were stuck on when winston visited you, so if there's another stuck spot elsewhere in the scene you need to report it.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
    Coswald_Dirthmire and Anpu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.