Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Tartarus Feedback

Discussion in 'Release 66 Feedback' started by Antrax Artek, Jun 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

This is also not true.

2. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

I used to have a forum mail thread with one of the devs with various posts from new people who left the game because it wasn't what had been advertised for SPO. Sadly it apparently overwhelmed the dev, because he deleted it. I was going to link some of those back for you. ;)

3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Has nothing to do with gaining new players. New players don't know anything about how MPO/SPO used to work. New players start the game with the idea that it's a MMO and expect to see other people in the world. Previously, when new players started to an empty world, that was a big turn off.

Also, this thread is about Tartarus and not the appropriate place for this discussion.

Chatele, Elwyn, Jaesun and 1 other person like this.
  4. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

I'll agree with you on the last part, which is why my initial response was directly related to the feedback. The first part is provably false, I've sent you forum mail about that.

5. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

But hey, Tartarus!

@Barugon I was watching one of Chris' streams yesterday, we somehow managed to miss another secret door. It doesn't go to anything (a high level ghost in a room) but we must have passed it a half dozen times looking for the zombie door.

Also, he did an overhead fly-by of the entire dungeon... man, we barely got into the second level at all, and only through blind luck managed to go directly to the room with the giant skellie. I think this weekend, I'ma have to try and put together another party for Ill-Fated Tartarus Expedition II: Ankhlectric Bugaloo.

Barugon, Jaesun and Mishikal like this.
  6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Sweet! I'd love to kill that pumkinhead looking skeleton.

Mishikal likes this.
  7. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Maybe not. Seems Ankhs are in, but not working. :rolleyes:

Barugon and Jaesun like this.
  8. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Yeah they are not working. Someone did post a bug report.

9. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Well, level one is still decent XP, and I usually only die if that elf boss spots me.

10. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

I want to see a dungeon where everyone can go to at the same time, no matter if you are a solo'er or not ….. I am a SOLO'er player, who wants to see other people, and group if I want to, or solo play in the dungeon where everyone can be in at the same time. Other people make's the game feel more alive. I have not been playing this game for months now, because I am bored with the same ole content, same ole mobs. I like variety, and this game lacks in it.... I feel left out as a solo player, I see all the good stuff goes into PVP zones and dungeons, and the same ole stuff for the regular folks like me…. waiting for ep.2, hoping it is diff. from Ep.1 … with diff. mobs, totally diff. world, and better looking characters, because I think the characters are lacking and dull … Please give us a dungeon where EVERYONE can enter and be there together, whether or not you are a solo player or a multi-player …. meaning as a solo player, I should be able to kill every thing in that dungeon but it'll just take me a bit longer to do by myself.... ah, wishful thinking....

11. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

One of the great promises to me is that SOTA was going to offer something that you just couldn't get on other MMOs, which was the ability to not have to see/deal/interact with other people at all. ;) Unfortunately that already has gotten significantly ruined. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.