Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Taxed Deeds - Losing Extra Taxes

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Ameresta Trilon, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ameresta Trilon

Ameresta Trilon Avatar

1. Title: Taxed Deeds - Losing Extra Taxes
    2. Reproduction Rate: I think 100% except I was unwilling to try again after I realized it was happening because I was confident that I would be reimbursed for having tried.
    3. Blocker? No
    4. Details: We were working on some layout for the town I live in, Rinzai which is nested in Desolis, and so I started by putting my house in storage and unclaiming my taxed city lot. When I unclaimed it the the unused tax credit was returned to my tax credit pool as expected. The amount was 150k. We moved the marker here and there and each time I would claim the lot and we would oogle the placement and did this several times within about 1 hour's time. When doing my final placement I realized my tax credit pool was depleted to 140k. The final placement wasn't really where I wanted it but I refused to lose even more tax credit to try again. Having lost 10k tax credit just for trying to get a nice placement was VERY disappointing. Please tell me this is a bug that will be fixed and not "as designed".
    5. Steps to Reproduce: See 4. details:
    6. User Specs: Irrelevant.

2. Drake Aedus

Drake Aedus Avatar

Everytime you claim a lot it costs a day of taxes.

Is it fair? I don't know. But I assume it is working as iintended.

3. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Same problem here. I had 0 taxes owed, did a quick switch to swap out deeds, now I owe 500 gold. I had just paid it down to 0 moments before making the swap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.