Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Teleport Scroll and the keyboard..

Discussion in 'Release 36 Feedback Forum' started by Fister Magee, Nov 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

Sometimes when looking for a scroll in my backpack, I have the inventory, and a bag item open on my screen. Maybe I also have a friends list to see who's online.

Well, I use the teleport scroll, and the Friend Selection gump appears... but my inventory windows are more-or-less covering the teleport window.. the teleport window opens up behind the others. Smart, huh guys?!

The teleport window should maybe be in-front of all windows? Or maybe they can allow keyboard commands to work when a scroll is open? There's no reason to remove keyboard functionality while choosing from the Teleport scroll list.

Anyway, fix this Devs!

iansmellios and | Grave | like this.
  2. Grave Dragon

Grave Dragon Avatar

Is it just the keyboard that disables or all other interaction/functionality?

At work again so i cant test.

Just a guess but it may have been done to help prevent the old drag an item from a stack in the bank before teleporting duplication and/or teleport overweight trick.

Fister Magee likes this.
  3. iansmellios

iansmellios Avatar

All the windows should be adjustable I think, when playing on a low res monitor EVERYTHING takes up the whole screen and you have to close and open everything repeatedly.

Lord Ravnos and Fister Magee like this.
  4. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

Just the keyboard, I can still use the menu at the top-right to open any gump, as well, I can hit the X in a gump to clear it out of the way.. for some reason the interface designer has prevented keyboard access to gumps, though escape key works to clear stuff away.

iansmellios and | Grave | like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.