1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Teleport Select Destination Window - sorted when opened

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Scanphor, Jul 16, 2023.

1. Scanphor

Scanphor Avatar

As per title - please make this sorted alphabetically when you open it rather than its current random order - I know its just one click to sort but would save having to sort it every. single. time. :)

2. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

What actually is the sorting order when first opened?
    The 2 Pacu towns in yellow first and then the other towns you discovered - in the order when you first discovered them?

3. Scanphor

Scanphor Avatar

Definitely isn't order you discovered them in, also different each time you use a TP scroll - appears random

that_shawn_guy and FrostII like this.
  4. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

In the image below, you'll notice that I have 514 "scenes" discovered over 9+ yrs... and how small the bar in the scroll bar is (a basic indicator of how many windows to scroll to bottom of the list).

Now I do a LOT of zoning here and there, either to adventure or visit a town or a POT.
    I know that a single click isn't that big of a deal - IF it's necessary.
    In this case, I agree with the OP that clicking "Location" to alphabetize the list every single time we zone somewhere IS a p.i.t.a. after a few hundred times, and for some of us - thousands of times.

So, devs : Would it be a lot of work to alphabetized the listings as the "default" behavior for everything below the Pacu towns ?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2023
  5. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

+1 for this change! It would look much better if it loaded with the fishing towns and then alphabetically

FrostII, that_shawn_guy and Scanphor like this.