Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Tenant system needs more flexibility - list inside

Discussion in 'Release 44 Feedback Forum' started by Vladamir Begemot, Jul 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

I set up my fellows as tenants instead of just users of the house, and it was a bit of a disaster. I had to give them the cabinets instead of letting them put their chest on it and bags physically inside (not talking about the cabinets ability to be a container here, just how you can open the doors and put bags inside.)

Then he couldn't place the cabinet because there was a rug where we had originally had it. So I gave him the rug. Then he couldn't place the rug because it was too close to other things he didn't own.

Then I can't put things IN his container, which is how we usually split up loot. I have extra carcasses I throw them in the container of the cook.

So here's what I need to be able to use this system.

• Flag to allow flagged tenants to move but not take things at their permission level and below
    • Their stuff to be able to be placed on my stuff
    • Putting things in each others containers if permissions are set: This may be a bug actually
    • Maximum number of decorations/containers/lights designated on a per tenant basis

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    DeadSpider likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.