Thank You Catnip!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Time Lord, Oct 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Thank You Catnip!
    "Great Job!"
    :)~Time Lord~:thumbs up:

2. Hellscream

Hellscream Avatar

I was going to open a thread with mostly the same, THANKS.
    I love the extra objects, i love the rare ones (am i the only who cant see the cloak?), and i love the humour they have (Ravalons unused bed... xD)

Time Lord likes this.
  3. Dulayne

Dulayne Avatar

I am disappointed. I wanted to put the Toilet outside so Ravalox can be embarrassed when he needs to poop.

4. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I'm having a blast with a new deco build thanks to that last patch :D It's so easy when all the deco can be placed by a single character ~TL~:thumbs up:

[​IMG]

5. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

It's been a lot of hard work for our developers and they've gotten SotA back on its feet, for which a very big thank you.
    But I am also sad because for my POT it has been a disaster. Many important items that I had gotten for Umbra Regnum have been lost, part of the decoration and another player's house along with the decorations that I had placed in that area.
    And I was building it so that everything, including my houses, was part of the decoration of the POT, and has also been lost almost all the exterior decoration of several of my plots, the street markets and many other things that made Umbra a beautiful place.
    I do not care about the material, the experience or the interior decoration of my houses that I may have lost, but I am sad for the rest of the things that adorned and gave value to my POT :(

Vaentorian and Anpu like this.
  6. Scanphor

Scanphor Avatar

Whilst I appreciate and sympathise with the nightmare week the devs have just had, given the reasons and the eventual outcome I'm not sure "Great Job" is entirely appropriate....

Enfo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.